$75.00 – $1,125.00
In-Person / 45 Min./ Meets once a week / Ages: 2-4 (siblings welcome)
New: 1 free class with semester purchase! Monthly purchase also available.
- 16-week Fall Semester: Sept. 21, 2021- January 29, 2022.
- 14-week Fall Semester: October 5, 2021- January 29, 2022.
- Dates off: Thanksgiving week and Winter Break (2) weeks (12/19-1/2)
Interested in New Famous Artists, Art Techniques, Museums and Exciting Projects to Inspire your child?
Locations: All Souls Church (80/Lex. with outdoor courtyards) / LIC / Private / Location Near You
We know there are a lot of activities for your children and are excited to make Art Adventures, an early enrichment league, on the top of your list. We invite your children to join us for engaging art, exploration, science & fun…designed for all ages and skills to excel in their creative thinking, problem-solving, verbal & motor skills, and to leave feeling excited, inspired and proud.
New to Art Adventures? Now in our 20th year, CCA programs offer myriad art material exploration, artistic development, art & French language exploration (& Spanish), have a 2:1-3:1 teacher-student ratio and combines a passion for art-making with artists, museums, Modern, Multicultural and Contemporary art and current exhibits.
- Adult Attendance Required
- Outdoor courtyards are used, weather permitting.
- Individual art tools per child, and all CDC safety procedures followed, including masks & frequent sterilization.
- Class size may be limited for Safety.
- Pick-up or drop-off available for All Souls School.
Form a class!
We understand children may be adjusting to a new school, a new class and making new friends. For safety purposes, we aim to keep classes within same-school and/or social groups, unless otherwise consented to.
- Click Here to contact us with preferred days/times. You will receive an invitation letter to share with your class or group to register.
Thank you for supporting this small business (for over 20 years) and for entrusting us with your children!
Curriculum is responsive to the developmental needs of each age group, carefully tailored and ever changing to suit the children’s interests. Instead of pushing children through activities, they are given ample opportunity to be active collaborators in the design of their class.
Using a wide range of interesting and unusual art materials such as clay, wire, eyedroppers, diverse painting tools and techniques (to name a few) children explore, identify and reinforce language, colors, shapes, numbers and textures while practicing motor skills with age-appropriate art language in a nurturing & fun environment. Each class begins with our unique “Dry art mural” to learn vocabulary, turn-taking and sharing. Through all of our activities, our goal is to promote confidence through choice-making as well as the freedom of self-expression while applauding and encouraging each stage of development.
- Self-directed opportunities
- French & Spanish practice
- Sprinkled with Museum-inspired projects!
ART & FRENCH
All Art Adventures include simple French vocabulary and common phrases. Children gain exposure to the French language, accent and utilize basic French pertaining to art, while not even aware they are doing so! Greetings, colors, numbers, shapes, tools and colloquial phrases are included. We share Spanish and other languages as well!
Contact Us for additional days, times, locations or private groups.