1.5-2 Hour Art & Museum Adventures (Weekly or Monthly/ In-Person)
$125.00 – $440.00
Art & Museum Adventures (1.5-2 hrs/ In-Person)
Learn about Contemporary, Multicultural & Modern Artists with inspirational projects @ Museums, Galleries and Parks (Limited Spaces, Register Early)
Let’s help kids form a ❤️ for Museums and ART! Each year there are new artists and museum exhibitions to explore! Each week we will take a trip to a new museum, a new exhibition within a museum, gallery or park. Given the changing rules for each museum, artists will be determined a week prior to the trip, and details will be sent for each week’s location. Although CCA Museum Adventures Tours are for Ages 3 and up, this class is for Ages 3.5 and up. Drop off optional (Please note that the group works independantly from the adults, except on private tours.)
Fall Fridays: Weekly or Monthly. Click “Event Details” (on the left) for more info & specific dates.
See general info on Museum Adventures for sample tours and more!
Please Contact Us for other dates or to Book a Private Tour.
(In-Person) 1 Month (Weekly/ 2 Hr.) Art Adventures Camp, (In-Person/ 2 Hr.) Day rate for weekly Art Adventures Camp
General: Fridays 2:30-3:45pm (3.5-6's) or 4:05-5:45pm (7-12's)
11/26/21 Tour: 2pm (3.5-6's) & 4pm (7-12's)
Contact us for additional days, times, locations or Private Tours!
- Group size limited to 4 Children.
- Up to 2 Hours of Specialized Museum Time (Including several art projects)
- Take-home art projects include a wide variety of unique materials, reflective of the artists.
- Museum and Gallery Etiquette: "Learning the Rules" while still having fun
- Tour artist & leader for the adventure
- Safety Measures Followed: Face masks, social distancing, sanitization of art tools. (Grown ups must provide their Vaccination cards.)
- Nous parlons Français! (Español)
Venue: UES Museums, Galleries, Parks